Cleantech camp is a program to help entrepreneurs in the field of clean energy with the objective to transform the projects into companies. We look for solutions with high potential impact and we support them transfering the technology into the market.
Participants have access to high value resources:
- Constant access to mentors specialized in their field
- Specialized training and workshops to develop the project with experts in their sector.
- International Visibility and contacts, the program takes place in Barcelona, Madrid, and Lisboa.
The program will have a series of networking events with investors and companies within the sector.
- Acquire the knowhow needed to launch a project into the market
- Learn about the different public and private financing options.
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your team.
- Prepare your presentation to investors.
- Interact with other entrepreneurs, and investors from the sector.
- Meet the entrepreneurial ecosystem in clean energy across Spain and Portugal.
- International visibility for your project.
- Meet relevant contacts from the sector such as, VC’s, business angels, potential clients, and specialists in energy entrepreneurship.
- Access to the InnoEnergy investment program.
We are looking for projects in the idea or pre-pilot phase.
The company doesn’t have to be incorporated to apply, but the company must be incorporated before December 31st, 2020 to receive the cash prizes.
If the company is in the sales process, 2019 sales should be less than 50.000€.
The program offers a subsidy to the participants depending on the distance they are from the training sites. (More details in the program bases).