Cleantech Camp will finance a pilot per each partner, giving you the chance to start developing your idea. There are two ways:
1. With one of the industry partners
Answer one of the partners challenges and develop a pilot with them that can be supported by both EIT InnoEnergy and the company.
Naturgy is looking for solutions in:
- Sustainable mobility.
- Renewable energy.
- Energy storage.
- AI applied to energy transition.
- Prosumer solutions.
Enagás is looking for solutions in:
- Renewable gas, biogas & biomethane.
- Power2Gas and renewable hydrogen generation.
- Energy storage (no electrical).
- Sustainable mobility with renewable gas.
- Industry 4.0.
CRH is looking for solutions in:
- CC+U (Carbon Capture and Utilisation).
- Integration of solar energy & thermoelectric technology.
- Digital-IoT solutions integration in processes and/or products.
- Thermal and/or electrical storage.
- Net Zero energy and fully automated plants.
- Hydrogen technology in industrial processes.
PRIO is looking for solutions in:
- Advanced Liquid Biofuels (based on raw materials listed under part A of Annex IX - RED II).
- Hydrogen for mobility.
- Circular Economy (Energy-related eg. second life batteries).