What is it?
Cleantech Camp is an entrepreneurship support programme in the field of clean energies with the aim of transforming projects into business realities. We look for solutions with a high impact potential and we support them in the technological transfer to the market.
The programme is developed internationally between Spain and Portugal.
Participants have access to high-value resources:
- Continuous project monitoring by specialised mentors.
- Specialised training and practical workshops to develop the project with industry experts.
- Incubation space in Barcelona Activa, and at the Chamber of Commerce of Lisbon and space for Gas Natural InnovaHub sessions in Barcelona.
- International contacts and visibility, the programme is partially conducted between Barcelona and Lisbon.
- Travel expenses included in the programme (see terms).
In addition, the programme will have a series of networking events with investors and companies within the sector, to be held in both in Barcelona and Lisbon.
Who is it aimed at?
The Cleantech Camp programme is aimed at start-ups, business projects or unincorporated companies in the clean energy sector throughout Spain and Portugal. The main themed areas are:
- To acquire the necessary knowledge to launch a project on the market.
- To learn about the different ways of public and private funding.
- To analyse the team’s skills.
- To prepare the presentation for potential investors.
- To interact with people in the industry, such as other entrepreneurs, investors and industries.
- To learn about the entrepreneurial ecosystem of Spain and Portugal related to projects dealing in clean energy.
- International project visibility
- To meet relevant sector agents such as business angels, VC’s, potential clients and specialists in entrepreneurship and energy.
- Access to InnoEnergy investment programme’s selection process.
See requirements and registration