Boost your business with industry experts and programme partners
Do you have a project in the following thematic areas?
The Cleantech Camp programme is aimed at start-ups, business projects or unincorporated companies in the clean energy. The main themed areas are:
Apply for the programme and you will have access to:
Global partners' Challenges:
Naturgy is looking for the following solutions:
- Artificial Intelligence applied to client.
- Combined renewable natural gas and renewable energies.
Also is looking for new business models in:
- Sustainable mobility.
- Self-consumption and batteries.
Enagás is looking for solutions in:
- Sustainable mobility in NGV.
- Renewable gas (biomethan and biogas).
- Power 2 gas and renewable hydrogen generation.
- Energy storage, regasification and natural gas transportation and other gases.
Potential access to InnoEnergy Highway's programme
We are co-creators, smart investors and industry catalysts for entrepreneurs who want global impact and a sustainable world. This is long-term business creation with global vision and purpose.
High-level contents and networking with experts and professionals in the energy sector during the programme:
WORKSHOPS PER PARTICIPANT
FINAL EVENT AND AWARDS
- Get to know everything on how to launch successfully a project onto the market.
- Increase your options to get public and private funding.
- Analize your team competences.
- Prepare a business plan and investor pitch.
- Do networking with professionals from the sector.
- Meet the entrepreneur ecossystem in Spain and Portugal related to clean and sustainable energy.
- Get international visiblity of the project.
- Meet business angels, VC's, customers and specialists of the sector.
- Get funding for a pilot test with the local and industry partners of the programme.
- Get access to the InnoEnergy Investment.